When you need fast and accurate target acquisition, the Sig Sauer Romeo 1 Mini Waterproof 1x30 Reflex Sight maintains consistent zero shot after shot. TruHold twin adjustment springs provide a lock-less zeroing system that withstands punishing recoil. The compact size of these Red Dot Sights from Sig Sauer allows low and co-witness mounting. Each unit is CNC -machined from a solid billet of magnesium for lightweight strength. The Sig Sauer Romeo1 Mini Fogproof 1x30 Reflex Sight is equipped with MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) to power off when the unit isn't moving to save battery power, yet still remember your last brightness setting next time you turn it on. The molded aspherical lens of the Sig Sauer Romeo1 Lightweight 1x30 Mini Reflex Sight is bright and distortion free and the red-notch coating ensures a brilliant red dot.
- Stealth ID is an Electro-Optics industrial design. Deflection armor trapezoidal surfacing breaks up the shape and visibility of the optic along with pistol slide serrations and grip checkering to add function to form
- Spectracoat consists of highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings that reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels across the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission.
- Revolutionary Megaview optical design provides massive Field Of View (FOV), allowing faster target acquisition, and an enhanced awareness of objects in the shooter's periphery.
- High transmittance red notch reflector for excellent brightness, light transmittance and zero distortion
- A 3 MOA Red Dot with multiple intensity settings ensures rapid target engagement under all lighting conditions
- Lockless zeroing system utilizes twin adjustment springs designed and torture tested to endure handgun recoil and return to zero shot after shot
- Features a molded glass aspheric lens with high performance coatings for superior light transmittance and zero distortion
- Abrasion-resistant lens coatings for extreme durability ensure the lenses on your scope will stay sharp, bright, and clear.
- Manual illumination controls that remember your last used settings
- 3 MOA Red-Dot with multiple intensity settings ensures rapid target engagement under a full range of lighting conditions
- MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life
- The readily available CR1632 battery is top-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement without having to remove the sight from the firearm
- Extremely strong and lightweight aircraft grade CNC Magnesium housing ensuring a lifetime of reliable service
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
- Magnification: 1x
- Objective Clear Aperture: 30mm
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Red Dot Size: 3 MOA
- Illumination Settings: 5 Daytime and 2 Night Vision
- Windage and Elevation Adjustment Range: +/- 50 MOA
- Dimensions: 1.80" x 1.30" x 1"
- Weight: 0.80 oz
- Color: Graphite