The Edge GS 2.7x50 night vision binocular is primarily designed for a wide range of applications: protection of industrial facilities and private property, patrolling, search and rescue, military and sports games, tourism, night orienteering.
The Edge GS 2.7x50 is equipped with a high-powered IR Illuminator with adjustable power, which allows the device to be used for observation in low light conditions at above the average distances. The IR power adjustment wheel and other control elements are located on top of the device. The binocular has a built-in Weaver rail to accommodate an additional IR- Illuminator.
The housing made of metal and plastic guarantees durability and operational resistance.
Due to the combination of the CF-Super image intensifier tube, specially designed optics and wide- angled eyepiece, the Edge GS 2.7x50 boasts a distortion-free image which is sharp, precise, and high quality.
The device has a built- in light exposure protection system - once the luminance threshold level is exceeded, current feed to the tube is automatically reduced or fully ceased.
- Image Tube Type (Generation): CF-Super
- Magnification: 2.7x
- Objective lens: 50mm
- Resolution, lines per mm: 42
- Angular field of view: 13 Degree
- Maximal range of detection 150m
- Eyepiece adjustment: 4 Diopter
- Exit pupil: 6mm
- Operating voltage, V: 3 (2 x AAA)
- Minimum operating time (IR off/on): 50/20 Hour
- Operating temperature: -20...+40 C
- Dimensions: 203mm x 122mm x 65mm
- Weight: 0.65 kg