A simple to use single-wall tent that’s got plenty of tricks up its sleeve. Double doors, an oversized vestibule, and mesh door for ventilation keep the Royal Hotel an easy and breezy option for family camping, festivals, games, reunions, and more. Bring the whole gang, with little details like interior mesh pockets, gear loft loops, and reflective guylines tent deserves a 5 star rating. The only thing you’ll be missing is the continental breakfast.
- Single wall tent with integrated fly and over-sized vestibule
- Double door front entry provides multiple layers of protection
- Over-sized front vestibule door can be staked out as an awning, zipped shut for full protection or use just interior mesh door for ventilation
- Peak vents and large side wall windows allow for air flow and ventilation
- Extended fly eaves provide protection from the elements
- Color coded webbing and buckles make set up easy
- Four fly vents
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guylines and reflective webbing
- Tent body is polyester and polyester mesh
- Tent body has a 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC’
- Lightweight aluminum poles
- Briefcase style carry bag with shoulder straps and organizational pockets
- 4 interior mesh pockets
- 13 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
- Gear loft loops
- Trail Weight: 9 lb. 3 oz.
- Packed Weight: 10 lb. 2 oz.
- Packed Size: 6.5" x 10.5" x 26"
- Floor Area: 75 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 31 sq. ft.
- Head Height: 84"