Faster, slimmer, increasingly powerful and with more features than ever before, the Droptine STR’s enhanced performance begins with a transformational change in design. It’s now built on Barnett’s sophisticated and performance-oriented Step-Through Riser architecture, a feature that shifts overall weight toward the center of the bow and allows power to be harnessed with greater balance. Translation? Rock-solid holds and improved downrange accuracy.
The Droptine STR generates lethal speeds up to 380 feet per second via a generous 15.75-inch power stroke and a surprisingly manageable 155-pound draw weight. Featuring easy one-bolt assembly, the made-in-the-USA Droptine STR is ready to hunt with a 4x32 scope, streamlined side-mount quiver and two 22-inch Headhunter Arrows.
Shouldering, aiming and firing the Droptine STR feels as easy and satisfying as slapping a good buddy on the back. The pistol-grip thumbhole stock and pass-through foregrip make holding aim a comfortable proposition, while the addition of string dampeners lessen noise and vibration. The trigger is from TriggerTech, and it’s the finest available on any factory crossbow. Frictionless Release Technology employs a unique, free-floating roller between the trigger and sear, instilling confidence and boosting accuracy through an incredibly smooth and light three-pound pull with zero creep. Additionally, nock sensors and ADF (anti-dry fire) keep a spring-loaded safety bar in place until the arrow is properly seated, protecting the user and the bow from accidental dry fire.
Enhancements extend to the new Droptine STR’s exciting new finish. It’s decked out in the very latest Realtree EDGE camouflage – a stealthy, versatile pattern that represents the perfect finishing touch on a performance crossbow that feels and shoots better than others costing twice as much.
- Fiberglass Composite Step-Through Riser
- Custom Composite Laminated Limbs
- CNC Machined Aluminum Flight Track
- String Dampeners
- TriggerTech Frictionless Release Technology
- Anti-Dry Fire (ADF) Trigger System
- Metal Injection Molded (MIM) Trigger
- 7/8” Picatinny Rail
- Soft-Lok Floating Bristle Arrow Retainer
- Single Bolt Assembly
- Finger Safety Reminders
- Pass-Through Foregrip
- Rope Cocking Device
- Crank Cocking Device Compatible (Rope Cocking Device Included)
- Side Mount Quiver
- Two 22” Headhunter Arrows
- Lube Wax
- IBO Speed Rating: 385 Feet Per Second (fps)
- Draw Weight: 185 lbs
- Sights: 4x32mm Illuminated Scope
- Power Stroke: 15.44"
- Maximum Arrow Length: 22"
- Axle to Axle Width: 18.125 "
- Kinetic Energy: 132 Foot Pounds
- Cocking Device: Rope Cocker
- Length: 36"
- Weight: 6.90 lbs
- Color: Realtree Edge