The palm-able Line Counter fishing reel features our synchronized levelwind system as well as the smooth pulling Carbon Matrix drag system. Each reel is constructed with three shielded stainless steel ball bearings and a corrosion resistant instant anti-reverse bearing for solid hook sets. The mechanical line counter measures feet line as it pulls out for extreme trolling and/or downrigging accuracy.
- 2 stainless steel ball bearings + 1 roller bearing provides smooth operation
- Carbon Matrix drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range
- Power handle
- Counts in feet
- Line out alarm
- Technique: Linecounter
- Reel Size: 6500
- Reel Handle Position: Right
- Gear Ratio: 5.3:1
- Retrieve Rate: 25.5"
- Braking System: Star Drag
- Bearing Count: 3
- Braid Capacity (Yards/lbs): 630/30
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 245/14
- Reel Spool Material: Aluminum
- Drag Material: Carbon Fiber
- Max Drag: 15 lbs.
- Anti Reverse: Instant Anti-Reverse
- Weight: 13.10 lbs.