Modern design and advancements in spincast technology make the Abumatic SX combo stand out from the crowd. Construction starts with a graphite frame and stainless steel front cone. A snuberless casting system challenges traditional spincast design by utilizing the pickup pin to initiate casting instead of pinching the line against the cone. This equates to an increase in casting efficiency and a reduction in line wear. The QuadCam engagement mechanism initiates faster line engagement on the retrieve. Pre-spooled with Berkley Trilene XL monofilament line, this combo features a 6' medium action 2-piece composite rod with high density EVA grips.
- S-Matic Casting Design reduces line damage QuadCam Pickup System for the fast line pickup
- 3 Bearing System
- Ultra smooth drag system
- Pre-spooled with Berkley Trilene XL
- High density EVA gives greater sensitivity and durability
- Stainless Steel guides with Titanium oxide inserts are lightweight and durable
- Reel Size: 10
- Gear Ratio: 3.6:1
- Bearing Count: 3
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 110/8
- Drag Material: Spool Applied
- Max Drag: 8 lbs.
- Reel Handle Position: Right/Left Hand
- Length: 6'
- number of Pieces: 2
- Power: Medium
- Action: Moderate Fast
- Line Rating: 6 - 12 lbs
- Lure Rating: 1/4 - 5/8 oz
- Blank Material: Composite
- Handle Material: EVA
- Guide Type: Stainless Steel
- Number of Guides: 5 (Including Tip)