The ChatterBait bladed swim jig burst onto the bass fishing scene in 2006 following several tournament successes and became a highly-sought-after bass lure virtually overnight. With its patented design and unique, hex-shaped ChatterBlade, the sound, vibration, and action of The Original ChatterBait brand bladed jigs is unmatched. The end result is a versatile lure that offers the eratic action of crankbait, large profile of a jig, and irresistable flash of a spinnerbait, now available in a variety of sizes, finishes, and configurations for fresh- and saltwater fishing.
Fueled by the wants, needs, and recommendations of avid anglers the world over, the Project Z ChatterBait is Z-Man's top-of-the-line bladed swim jig, taking the proven versatility and fish-catching performance of The Original ChatterBait to the next level! This entry in the ChatterBait line features a streamlined head design that allows the blade to swing more freely, resulting in more vibration, whether you're ripping the bait through grass or employing a more mthodical stop-and-go retreieve, as well as upgraded components for increased longevity.
- 6/0 Mustad UltraPoint black nickel hook
- Proven, stainless hex-shaped ChatterBlade, stamped and plated in the U.S.A.
- Super-strong quick clip attached to the blade
- Hardened stainless wireform molded into the head to attach the blade
- Multi-step, skirt-matched paint schemes
- Z-Tie double umbrella EZ Skirt for a fuller skirt profi le, rivaling a hand-tied look
- Enlarged jighead collar to eliminate skirt slippage
- Super-sharp, double-keeper jighead barbs to hold soft plastic trailers securely in place
- 3D eyes for ultra-realistic look
- Cast, painted, assembled and packaged in the USA
- Weight: 3/4 oz.
- Hook Size: 6/0 Mustad UltraPoint black nickel hook
- Color: Breaking Bream
- Quantity: Per 1