The ChatterBait bladed swim jig burst onto the bass fishing scene in 2006 following several tournament successes and became a highly-sought-after bass lure virtually overnight. With its patented design and unique, hex-shaped ChatterBlade, the sound, vibration, and action of The Original ChatterBait brand bladed jigs is unmatched. The end result is a versatile lure that offers the eratic action of crankbait, large profile of a jig, and irresistable flash of a spinnerbait, now available in a variety of sizes, finishes, and configurations for fresh- and saltwater fishing.
This downsized ChatterBait finesse model packs the same action and vibration as the Original ChatterBait. Featuring a smaller blade than its larger brethren, the Mini is an excellent choice for light-tackle, clear-water situations when the fish are finicky.
- Patented bladed swim jig design and hex-shaped ChatterBlade
- Perfect for pond fishing, smallmouth, and white bass
- Features a downsized interchangeable, solid hub EZ Skirt
- A downsized ChatterBait finesse model that packs the same action and vibration as its bigger siblings
- Excellent for light-tackle, clear-water situations when fi sh are finicky
- Weight: 1/4 oz.
- Length: 3"
- Color: Chartreuse
- Quantity: Per 1