The SBX upper for your AR-15 gives you a lightweight conversion allowing the user to attach a suppressor without significantly increasing the over all length of the rifle. The permanent shroud increases the barrel length so you won’t be swamped with traditional paperwork required when purchasing a short barreled rifle.
The Tactical Solutions AR-15 SBX A3 Upper Receiver Assembly is a complete, dedicated rimfire conversion upper in 22 Long Rifle that is ready to install on any standard small pin lower receiver. It features a proprietary rimfire bolt assembly, true 22 LR chamber and correct 1 in 16" rifling twist, all of which ensure an accurate, reliable upper that is perfect for inexpensive practice, small game hunting, or introducing young shooters to the AR-15 platform. For useful, realistic sub-caliber training purposes, this upper offers the familiar operating controls and handling characteristics of a full power AR-15, but without the associated high priced ammunition.
- Material: Aluminum
- Caliber: 22 Long Rifle
- Barrel Length: 16.5"
- Twist: 1:16"
- Threads: 1/2"-28
- Contour: Bull
- Sights: No
- Barrel Finish: Black Parkerized
- Chrome Lined: No
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.92"
- M4 Feed Ramps: No
- Upper Receiver Type: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Handguard: 9" XG-Pro KeyMod, Free Floating
- Bolt Carrier Assembly Included: Yes
- Muzzle Device: Fake Suppressor
- Country of Origin: United States of America