Speer Round Nose design of these Hot-Cor bullets promote reliable expansion even at lower velocities. Used primarily for close range hunting in thick cover, these bullets also feature Speer's special Hot-Cor construction which eliminates the lead oxide layer that's found between the core and jacket of conventional "cold core" bullets, virtually eliminating jacket slippage. This translates into a bullet that offers deeper penetration and greater expansion that is needed for taking larger game.
- Caliber: .303 Caliber/7.7mm
- Bullet Diameter: (.311" Diameter)
- Bullet Weight: 180 Grains
- Bullet Type: Soft Point Round Nose (SPRN)
- Quantity: Per 100
- Ballistic Coefficient: 0.328
- Sectional Density: 0.266
- Diameter, Inches: .311"
- Diameter, mm: 7.899mm
Note: These are component bullets, not loaded ammunition