Pulsar's Apex XD75A 3-12x52 Thermal Weapon Sight allows users to detect camouflaged targets that emit invisible to the eye long-wavelength infrared light. Its uncooled VOx microbolometer works in a spectrum from 8µm to 14µm and allows you to see thermal signature during day or night. For example, at night without help from visible illumination you will be able to detect running engines, hot wires, infrared lasers and lamps, live animals, humans, or other sources of heat. Additionally, because of different transmission properties of the infrared light compared to the visible light, this thermal imager will enable you to view your targets through smoke, fog, or dust.
Your targets' thermal profiles are displayed on a built-in AMLCD color display or relay videos through a video output port for viewing on an external monitor or for recording. The user-friendly menu allows you to choose between a variety of polarities modes, 10 digital reticle patterns, and a multitude of digital image enhancements for obtaining the best image possible. Additionally, the included remote control allows for a wireless operation.
The lightweight and durable glass-nylon housing is waterproof, and submersible to 3.3' for 30 minutes. To provide a sure operation, all adjustment rings are knurled. You can also mount additional accessories on two short Picatinny or Weaver style rails located on both sides of the riflescope. Other construction details include a protective flip-out objective lens cap and a rubber winged eyeguard.
- 384x288 VOx Uncooled Microbolometer
- 8-14µm Spectral Response
- 1-4x Continuous Digital Zoom
- 50Hz Refresh Rate
- 640x480 AMLCD Display/Video-Out
- Multiple Polarity Modes
- Adjustable Windage/Elevation
- 10 Digital Reticles
- Waterproof Glass-Nylon Composite Housing
- Weaver/Picatinny Mount
- Pulsar Apex XD75A 3-12x52 Thermal Weapon Sight with Wireless Remote (50 Hz)
- Adapter Cable
- Cleaning Cloth
- Carrying Case
- 2 x CR-123 Batteries
- Wireless Remote Control
- Array Configuration: 384x288 VOx detector
- Pixel Pitch: 25 µm
- Refresh Rate: 50 Hz
- Magnification: 3-12x
- Lens System: 75mm, f/1.4
- Objective Lens Diameter: 52mm
- Angular Field of View: 7.2x5.4°-1.8x1.3°
- Linear Field of View: Horizontal: 38.4-9.6' @ 100 yd (12.8-3.2 m @ 100 m)
- Eye Relief: 67 mm
- Diopter Correction: +3.5 to -4
- Minimum Focus Distance: 16.4'
- Display: 640x480 AMLCD color display
- Battery / Runtime: 2 x CR-123 batteries / 5 h maximum
Power Supply: 4-6 V
- Operating Temperature: 5 to 122°F (-15 to 50°C)
- Weatherproofing: IP67-rated: waterproof, submersible to 3.3' for 0.5 hour max
- Material of Construction: Housing: Glass-nylon composite
- Dimensions: 15" x 3.1" x 3"
- Weight: 27.2 oz.