It may be entry-level, but don’t think the A-25 is short on features. It has 12-megapixel resolution for crisp images that bring the upcoming season’s potential to life. A trigger speed of just .7 seconds means you’re less likely to miss capturing an image of that trophy buck or other game. The A-25 performs equally well day or night. The Long-Range Infrared Flash reaches out to 60', exactly matching the game camera’s detection range. Powered by eight AA batteries, you can expect to get up to 17,000 images before changing batteries. The A-25 is also the lowest priced Moultrie Mobile compatible camera. Easy-to-use interface and back-lit buttons make setup in low-light simple. With its outstanding affordability and value, the A-25 is an invaluable scouting tool because it puts the chance to operate multiple game cameras within reach of more hunters.
- A fast .7 second trigger speed means there’s less chance of missing the perfect image of that trophy buck
- An affordable game camera offering high-quality images in 12-megapixel resolution Infrared flash range of 60' paired with a detection range of 60' results in consistently better images since the flash can reach the maximum detection range
- Back-lit controls and an intuitive interface make setting up the A-25 simple even in low-light conditions
- Requires eight AA batteries for up to 17,000 images, lithium batteries recommended in harsh weather conditions
- Uses SD/SDHC class 4 cards or higher, up to 32 GB, sold separately