Reliable. Capable. And fully able to handle anything a day of fishing brings. PowerDrive shows up to the launch ramp every day with big-time technology, trusted power and easy operation. And with a mount that's tough, sleek and built to take a beating, it's going to keep showing up day after day.
Bluetooth (needs ipilot to function)
- Deploy-Assist Lever: Get in and out of the water easily. Just depress the lever to deploy your trolling motor and when it's time to move, it stows easily and securely
- Side-To-Side/Electric Foot Pedal: Control speed, steering, and momentary and constant on/off with the PowerDrive foot pedal, which is waterproof and features an 18' cord.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter: Press a button to get an instant "stage of charge" reading
- Digital Maximizer: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing
- Weedless Wedge 2 Prop: With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing
- Indestructible Composite Shaft: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructable composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet
- For Use In: Freshwater
- Mounting Location: Bow-Mount
- Motor Style: Electric-steer
- Max Thrust: 70 lbs.
- Voltage: 24
- Shaft Length: 54"
- Foot Pedal Style: Side-to-Side / Electric
- Auto/Stow Deploy: No
- Power Trim: No
- Power Steering: Yes
- Lift-Assist: No
- Bowguard: No
- Wireless Remote: No
- i-Pilot Link GPS: No
- i-Pilot GPS: No
- AutoPilot: No
- CoPilot: No
- Universal Sonar 2: No
- Speeds: Variable
- Digital Maximizer: Yes
- Battery Meter: Yes