The Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press is a great press for beginning reloaders or seasoned veterans. Just add a bullet and load a cartridge with each pull of the lever - all other operations are automatic. For added safety, primers and powder are fed only if a case is present. For fine adjustments or for experimenting, an alternate loading sequence allows for loading only one case at a time. Makes learning easy for the first time user. Turrets sold separately.
Warning: Lee recommends to only use CCI or Remington primers. Other primers will not safely work in this priming system.
- Comes with the roller handle upgrade
- Easily Changed over to other calibers
- There are numerous upgrades available for this kit to increase productivity
- For reloaders looking to reload more than one caliber this press is easily changed over. All that is needed is an extra turret and the appropriate shell plate carrier (sold separately)
- Caliber specific die set: Carbide 3-Die sets
- Auto-Drum Powder Measure
- Pro 1000 Primer attachment
- Case Feeder attachment with tubes
- Appropriate Shell plate
- Cartridge: 45 Colt (Long Colt)
- Frame Material: Steel and Cast Aluminum
- Press Type: Progressive Press
- Priming Feature: Yes
- Handle Location: Ambidextrous
- Number of Mounting Holes: 3
- Die Size Accepted: Standard 7/8"-14 Threaded Dies
- Die Bushing Accepted: No
- Mounting Hardware Included: No
- Ram Stroke: 3.5"