Rated for 4500psi and constructed with carbon fiber to reduce weight. Includes a stainless steel fill connection, 12" microbore hose, grippy hand wheel for controlled filling, built-in pressure gauge and bleed valve.
At under five pounds and 15" in length with a 4" diameter, this tank fits nicely in a pack for a day in the field.
Capacity is 90 cu in (14.72 cubic feet). Expect the following number of fills (your results may vary):
- Marauder Pistol (Model BP2220) 34 fills (refill @ 2000psi)
- Discovery Rifle (Model BP1K77GP) 28 fills(refill @ 1000psi)
- Marauder Rifle (Model BGP1763) 10 fills(refill @ 2000psi)
- Challenger Competition Rifle (Models CH2009 and CH2009S) 27 fills (refill @ 1000psi)
- Bulldog Rifle (Model BPBD3S) 8 fills (refill @ 2000psi)
- Pioneer Airbow (Model BPBD3S) 8 fills (refill @ 2000psi)
Note: For other airguns, please refer to our PCP Fill Calculator.