The black 10x40 Blackhawk Monocular from Barska combines portability and weatherproofing into a versatile lightweight optic. This configuration of the Blackhawk monocular features 10x magnification, a 60° wide-angle apparent field of view, and multicoated lenses with BK-7 roof prisms. Complementing the optical path is a weather-sealed housing that delivers fogproof and waterproof performance. Diamond patterned non-slip rubber armoring, ergonomic finger rests, and a long 17mm eye relief makes the 10x40 Blackhawk a well-equipped pocket monocular for quick glassing on the go.
- Anti-reflection Multicoated optics
- 60° wide-angle apparent field of view
- 315' field of view at 1000 yards
Use and Handling:
- Eyepiece focus ring with gripping ridges
- 13-foot close focus distance
- Fold-down rubber eyecups
- Construction Details
- Nitrogen-filled fogproof and waterproof housing
- Slip-resistant diamond pattern rubber armoring
- Ergonomic finger rests and integrated wrist strap
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 40mm
- Prism: BK-7 Roof
- Angle of View: 6°
- Field of View at 1000 Yards: 315'
- Minimum Focus Distance: 13'
- Exit Pupil: 4mm
- Eye Relief: 17 1/2mm
- Weatherproofing: Nitrogen Filled, Water and Fogproof
- Dimensions: 6" x 2" x 2"
- Weight: 10 oz
- Color: Black