Barnett’s most popular bow just got an upgrade. Don’t worry, the Raptor FX3 Pro still has all the features you’ve come to expect from the Raptor series (impressive speed, extensive safety measures and unparalleled performance), but it also has some new upgrades: a fully camo riser, premium aluminum rail, side mount quiver, and – most notably – an improved stock that’s longer and more comfortable for full-framed shooters. The added stock length better fills out adult frames, but the Raptor FX3 Pro still retains its overall compact size and feel. The upgraded design also features premium material on the butt pad, cheek piece and pistol grip that make the crossbow feel more secure against your shoulder and more natural in your hands. We don’t take adding “Pro” to a product name lightly. But when we took a bow with all the right stuff and made it even better, we knew the Raptor FX3 Pro was worthy.
The Frictionless Release Technology creates a free-floating roller between the sear and the trigger – offering a smoother, lighter trigger unlike anything else on the market. Nock sensors and anti-dry fire give you peace of mind for double the safety, and a three-pound, zero-creep release gives you confidence to make the shot. Once you go TriggerTech, you’ll never go back.
- TriggerTech Frictionless Release Technology
- Single Bolt Assembly
- Magnesium Riser
- Anti-Dry Fire (ADF) Trigger System
- Soft-Lok Floating Bristle Arrow Retainer
- Metal Injected Molded (MIM) Trigger
- Custom Composite Laminated Limbs
- 7/8” Picatinny Rails
- Crank Cocking Device Compatible
- Finger Safety Reminders
- Pass-Through Foregrip
- Anti-Vibration Foot Stirrup
- 4x32mm Multi-Reticle Scope
- Rope Cocking Device
- Lightweight Quiver
- Two 20” Headhunter Arrows
- Lubrication Wax
- TriggerTech: Trigger Type
- Speed: 350 (fps)
- Draw Weight: 150 (lbs)
- Kinetic Energy: 103 (ft lbs)
- Power Stroke: 12.50"
- Axle to Axle: 16.125"
- Dimensions: 34.25"L x 18.25"W
- Weight: 6.40 lbs
- Color/Pattern: Realtree Hardwoods