The heart of Trijicon AccuPin's innovative design lies in its triangular aiming tip and clear aiming pin. With a precision aiming point and zero obstructions, this one-of-a-kind configuration has an aiming point that actually points to your target instead of obscuring it.
For the ultimate in visibility and aiming precision— even in the toughest conditions—the AccuPin incorporates the acclaimed Trijicon dual-illumination/ battery-free system. With a combination of fiber optics and tritium pioneered and perfected in their world-class riflescopes, the Trijicon AccuPin is the brightest pin sight on the market.
This ambidextrous sight comes in Realtree AP® to match a variety of bows.
The Trijicon AccuPin™ and its combination of fiber optic and tritium illumination are Pope & Young Legal.
- Magnification: 1x
- Weight(oz): 2.29 oz (65g)
- Illumination Source: Fiber Optics & Tritium
- Reticle Pattern: Triangle
- Day Reticle Color: Green
- Mount: Dovetail base that mounts to an L-bracket which will attach to the Trijicon AccuDial™ or other adjustable mounts
- Housing Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminum (Anodized coating protects against corrosion and outside elements)
- Operating Temperature: -51ºF to +176ºF (-46ºC to +80ºC)
- Dimensions: 1.5 in. x 2.1 in. x 2.5 in.
- Aperture: Single Pin
- Sight Window: 1.77 in. (45mm)
- Shock: 350 G\'s
- Finish: Realtree AP®
*The image and details above are a representation only, production variances may exist. For details please contact us or the manufacturer prior to ordering.